7 Rules of Life to Stay Positive
7 Rules of life to stay positive and focused on what matters.
Mother Trucker Yoga’s 7 Rules to Life to Stay Positve:
1. Make peace with your past so it won’t disturb your future.
You are the only one holding onto your past with a tightly clenched fist. Loosen your grip, you might be surprised at what happens when you do. By holding onto the past you never get the opportunity to be present which is the real gift.
2. What other people think of you is none of your business.
It can be easy to get consumed with what others thing. But opinions are like a$$ holes, everyone has one and nothing good ever really comes out of them (insert humor). My point, what others think of you doesn’t matter. Most people’s opinions of others or life is a pure reflection of them and how they think of themselves. So focus on you, my friend.
3. The only person in charge of your happiness is you.
4. Don’t compare your life to others. Comparison is the thief of joy.
5. Time heals almost everything. Give it time.
6. Stop thinking so much. It’s alright not to know all the answers.
7. Smile. You don’t own all the problems in the world.
What are other life tips you have that you’d like to share?
Feeling motivated to move more? Looking to stay positive in life? Check out Mother Trucker Yoga blog post on travel exercise.